Modern Languages Study Guides: Como agua para chocolate: Literature Study Guide for AS/A-level Spanish (Film and literature guides) por Sebastian Bianchi, Mike Thacker fue vendido por £11.99 cada copia.. Regístrese ahora para tener acceso a miles de libros disponibles para su descarga gratuita. El libro está disponible en PDF, epub, audiolibros y muchos más formatos. El registro fue libre.
Literature analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abilities and help them develop the skills needed to critique their chosen work: putting it into context, understanding the themes and narrative technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in Como agua para chocolate (Like Water for Chocolate), this accessible guide will enable your students to understand the historical and social context of the novel and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response
- Build confidence with knowledge-check questions at the end of every chapter
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary
Mike Thacker (Author)
Mike Thacker is an experienced teacher, author and A-level examiner. He was formerly a university teacher and Director of the Language Centre at the University of Surrey.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #42863 in Books
- Published on: 2017-03-31
- Released on: 2017-03-31
- Original language: English
- Dimensions: 9.69" h x .20" w x 7.48" l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 96 pages